Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Brita Climate Ride - endorsed by Michelle Obama, Albert Einstein and some guy on a bench

After working the Brooklyn Green Market until about 2:30, I rode over to Manhattan and boarded the PATH train across the river to Newark where I would begin pedaling to my next destination – Princeton. I didn’t get a chance to see much of the town before finding a place to set up camp (in the dark, again), but I could tell it was a neat place and would be a nice break after the craziness of NYC. I eventually caught up with a cool CS family and was treated to a homebrewed "Snoring Pug" in addition to some great hospitality - thanks guys! I spent the next couple days spreading the word about this cool September ride that would actually be stopping here in town on our first night between NYC and DC. In addition to having an absolutely incredible campus, the town of Princeton is extremely bike friendly and full of earth caring people / organizations so it was fun to be here. See everyone in September.

No comments: